|Metal Building for Round Top, Texas
Build and Buy Online!
Pre Engineered Buildings
When you contract a builder or architect to plan your new building, you are paying a premium for the design. This is costly procedure considering the similarity of building needs. Why pay design fees for a building similar to hundreds already built?
Pre engineered buildings can be customized for your exact needs. Buildings are shipped to you pre cut into easily constructed pieces for easy erection. Pre-engineered buildings have become more popular in recent years due to the rising costs of traditional construction services.
What is surprising about pre engineered building systems is the structural stability. Buildings are designed to meet wind, snow and seismic loads. Pre-engineered steel buildings offer outstanding performance, quality and resiliency.
Used to assist in the retention of heat or cooling. White reinforced vinyl. The thickness options are 3", 4" and 6" which have an "R Value" of 10, 13 and 19 respectively.
Overall Heat Transmission Coefficient (U-Value)
A unit used to express heat passage through a complete building section, including air films. U-Values serve as a basis for determining transmitted heat loss. The lower the U-Value, the higher the insulation value.
Labels on wall insulation rolls indicate the length as well as the number of pieces that need to be cut from each roll. We recommend that all rolls be cut from a clean location to avoid staining the insulation facing.
1) Cut the dimensions of the insulation from the base angle to eave strut or rake plus 6"-12" extra.
2) Attach one end of the insulation to the base angle using double-faced tape.
3) Pull from the other end to stretch the insulation tightly outside the girts to the eave or rake, and attach with double-faced tape.
4) Make sure the facing is toward the interior of the building and attach the panel to the structure.
5) Install the next roll in the same manner, with edges butted snugly. Then fasten the tabs using one of the methods described.
All sheeting is 26-gauge "R" panel. Color sheeting has a galvanized substrate to prevent rust and corrosion. All our Galvalume roof sheeting is hot dipped with a zinc and Aluminum compound to give it the strength to stand up to the worst weather, and the durability to last for generations.Thank you for visiting Metal Building for Round Top, Texas. We provide the best service and prices when shopping for metal buildings or steel buildings.